07/15/19 FROM GUTTER-MOST TO UTTERMOST
Our best will never save us, but trusting in the grace and work of Jesus saves us from the gutter-most to the uttermost.
Hebrews 7:25
25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2019. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS People sometimes receive great truth in their heads that their hearts are not ready to receive. Truth...
-
06/20/19 GAVE UP RIGHT TO READ SCRIPTURE American Christians and churches gave away open and free Bible reading in Public Schools in 1963. ...
-
05/06/19 DON'T LISTEN TO GOSSIP If you really want to know the truth about someone, it might mean talking to that someone. If you don...
-
04/02/19 Choosing Reproach, As A Christian We are all going to be shameful, one way or the other. Choose to suffer reproach with the ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.