10/31/19 SEARCH ME, O GOD
God searches our hearts, whether we want Him to or not.
It will either be as Perfecter or Prosecutor. Our choice.
Surrender to the will of God and He will redeem, transform and perfect you.
Psalms 139:23-24
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
It is better to have the Search Light Of Heaven reveal our needs to us now, so that we can surrender them to God, rather than have God reveal our sins and corruption to a watching world during the final judgment.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2019. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS People sometimes receive great truth in their heads that their hearts are not ready to receive. Truth...
-
06/20/19 GAVE UP RIGHT TO READ SCRIPTURE American Christians and churches gave away open and free Bible reading in Public Schools in 1963. ...
-
05/06/19 DON'T LISTEN TO GOSSIP If you really want to know the truth about someone, it might mean talking to that someone. If you don...
-
05/22/19 LOOK THROUGH YOUR OWN EYES Don't let the darkness in someone else blind you to the fact that God requires accountability.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.