09/20/19 EVANGELIZE, EDUCATION, EDIFY
The Net House (Ministry) is about to set sail on our adventure cruise, at our new location in Beaufort. We will get together for a team meeting (praise, study and worship) this Sunday morning. Sunday night I will be preaching at Free Grace Wesleyan Church, on the Island. TNH Ministry team will meet together again on the last Sunday of this month (morning and evening) then we will open our doors to a structured schedule of ministry activities, including evangelization, education and edification.
I will be posting a list of studies soon, for those who are interested in sharpening their Christian ministry skills. This will include Bible, Theology and Ministry classes.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2019. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS People sometimes receive great truth in their heads that their hearts are not ready to receive. Truth...
-
06/20/19 GAVE UP RIGHT TO READ SCRIPTURE American Christians and churches gave away open and free Bible reading in Public Schools in 1963. ...
-
05/06/19 DON'T LISTEN TO GOSSIP If you really want to know the truth about someone, it might mean talking to that someone. If you don...
-
04/02/19 Choosing Reproach, As A Christian We are all going to be shameful, one way or the other. Choose to suffer reproach with the ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.