01/21/19 WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?
Muslims and JWs accuse us and our Bible of being Tri-Theistic.
But we don't say it; nor does our Bible or our translations.
However, they build their whole false theology on this false accusation. If neither the Bible, nor our translations nor orthodox Christians teach, preach or promote the belief in three gods, then what they are saying is a blatant, bald faced lie.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2019. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS People sometimes receive great truth in their heads that their hearts are not ready to receive. Truth...
-
06/20/19 GAVE UP RIGHT TO READ SCRIPTURE American Christians and churches gave away open and free Bible reading in Public Schools in 1963. ...
-
05/06/19 DON'T LISTEN TO GOSSIP If you really want to know the truth about someone, it might mean talking to that someone. If you don...
-
05/22/19 LOOK THROUGH YOUR OWN EYES Don't let the darkness in someone else blind you to the fact that God requires accountability.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.