01/14/19 WE WORSHIPED WITH FGWC
We were blessed to worship with FGWC on Harkers Island. Pastor Clint brought a great message concerning God's forming us on the Potter's Wheel. The music was wonderful, as usual and a spirit or worship caught us up in praise.
As my family came in, the younger ones sat on the front pew. The first one was Timothy, sitting by himself. His brother and sister were also at church, sitting just behind our pew. I watched Timothy as he sat, waiting, eager. Then his two younger cousins (Julianna and Angelia) came in and went straight up front to sit with him. Again I watched. I was moved that my grandchildren enjoy worship services, that they know how to behave themselves, that they love being together.
They were caught up in Pastor Clint's message and his joy of preaching. They were attentive and participatory. At the end of the service Pastor invited them to come up to the front with him, for the closing prayer. I hope you enjoy these moments together. I know I did.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2019. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS People sometimes receive great truth in their heads that their hearts are not ready to receive. Truth...
-
06/20/19 GAVE UP RIGHT TO READ SCRIPTURE American Christians and churches gave away open and free Bible reading in Public Schools in 1963. ...
-
05/06/19 DON'T LISTEN TO GOSSIP If you really want to know the truth about someone, it might mean talking to that someone. If you don...
-
04/02/19 Choosing Reproach, As A Christian We are all going to be shameful, one way or the other. Choose to suffer reproach with the ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.