04/11/19 FALSE NARRATIVE
Liberals, Humanists, false prophets errantly believe that the Bible was transmitted as in the game, "Telephone."
When anti Bible people attack the credibility, reliability, authenticity, genuineness, authority, infallibility, inerrancy of the Bible, they attack a STRAW MAN, a NON REALITY, a false premise, an invented scenario, a lie.
They have to do this because scholarship does not agree with them. This is why faulty philosophies, fake religions, man following cults seek to discredit the Bible. They want to replace the Bible with their own religious texts.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2019. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS
12/31/19 SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS People sometimes receive great truth in their heads that their hearts are not ready to receive. Truth...
-
06/20/19 GAVE UP RIGHT TO READ SCRIPTURE American Christians and churches gave away open and free Bible reading in Public Schools in 1963. ...
-
05/06/19 DON'T LISTEN TO GOSSIP If you really want to know the truth about someone, it might mean talking to that someone. If you don...
-
04/02/19 Choosing Reproach, As A Christian We are all going to be shameful, one way or the other. Choose to suffer reproach with the ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.